Shard of Creation
♦ Whenever you consume Chill, gain a Frost Charge that grants +X% Water Damage (Max: X charges)
♦ Three Randomized Secondary Effects
Shard of Creation is a Longsword in Godfall. Longswords are the standard and most common sword wielded by the Valorian Knights. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void, and Water.
My sword was meant to be a key/ I cannot abide its uses by warmongers when it was meant for a grander purpose. Not after that traitor took the first one.
Shard of Creation Techniques
Each Longsword Weapon Technique charges independently over time and whenever you hit Enemies.
- Northern Technique - Spectral Flurry: Eviscerate a single enemy with a series of damaging cuts.
- Southern Technique - Spiral Technique: Slide forward and perform a powerful slash against all Enemies in your path. At the end of the weapon technique, a follow-up attack can be performed to damage nearby Enemies if Timing Attacks are unlocked on the Skill Grid.
Shard of Creation Location
Shard of Creation Notes & Tips
- Chill: Water Ailment. Deals damage over time and slows the enemy.
- Frost Charges: Charges that increase Water Damage/
- Charges: Stackable bonuses that expire after 10 seconds. Duration resets when you gain another charge.
Ancestor ♦ Argent ♦ Caliburn ♦ Chisel ♦ Dragoncoil ♦ Drazkul's Legacy ♦ Eclipse ♦ Falcius Longsword ♦ Gilden Eclipse ♦ Hacker ♦ Izzel's Sable Longsword ♦ Ka'al, The Emerald Brand ♦ Needle ♦ Rosary ♦ Seethe ♦ Sincerity ♦ Stinger ♦ Sword of Courage ♦ Sword of Dominance ♦ Vendetta ♦ Voidblade ♦ Windbleeder ♦ Zero
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!