♦ Gain X% Archon Fury charge whenever you defeat an Ailment-afflicted enemy. Weapon Techniques inflict Ailments.
♦ Three Randomized Secondary Effects
Sincerity is a Longsword in Godfall. Longswords are the standard and most common sword wielded by the Valorian Knights. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void, and Water.
Inspired by the skilled craftsmanship of the Nyak, Orin commissioned these blades as a symbol of office and station for the Justicars.
Each Longsword Weapon Technique charges independently over time and whenever you hit Enemies.
- Northern Technique - Spectral Flurry: Eviscerate a single enemy with a series of damaging cuts.
- Southern Technique - Spiral Technique: Slide forward and perform a powerful slash against all Enemies in your path. At the end of the weapon technique, a follow-up attack can be performed to damage nearby Enemies if Timing Attacks are unlocked on the Skill Grid.
Sincerity Notes & Tips
- Ailments: Negative effects applied to enemies that vary depending on the element.
- Weapon Technique: Combat abilities unique to each weapon type. Your Northern and Southern Techniques.
- Archon Fury: Powerful activated state where you are immune to damage and gain extra abilities.
Ancestor ♦ Argent ♦ Caliburn ♦ Chisel ♦ Dragoncoil ♦ Drazkul's Legacy ♦ Eclipse ♦ Falcius Longsword ♦ Gilden Eclipse ♦ Hacker ♦ Izzel's Sable Longsword ♦ Ka'al, The Emerald Brand ♦ Needle ♦ Rosary ♦ Seethe ♦ Shard of Creation ♦ Stinger ♦ Sword of Courage ♦ Sword of Dominance ♦ Vendetta ♦ Voidblade ♦ Windbleeder ♦ Zero
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Isn't this an Epic Tier weapon?