♦ Gain the Greater Blessing of Luck whenever you inflict an Ailment. Polarity Attacks inflict Ailments.
♦ Three Randomized Secondary Effects
Seethe is a Longsword in Godfall. Longswords are the standard and most common sword wielded by the Valorian Knights. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void, and Water.
Some Valorians will go on a warrior's pilgrimage as a rite of passage. If such a journmey is sanctioned by a highlord, the Valorian will be given this sword to carry on their journey.
Each Longsword Weapon Technique charges independently over time and whenever you hit Enemies.
- Northern Technique - Spectral Flurry: Eviscerate a single enemy with a series of damaging cuts.
- Southern Technique - Spiral Technique: Slide forward and perform a powerful slash against all Enemies in your path. At the end of the weapon technique, a follow-up attack can be performed to damage nearby Enemies if Timing Attacks are unlocked on the Skill Grid.
Seethe Notes & Tips
- Ailments: Negative effects applied to enemies that vary depending on the element.
- Greater Blessing of Luck: Greatly increases your Critical Hit chance.
- Polarity Attack: Charge then swap your weapon to unleash a shockwave and increase weapon damage.
Ancestor ♦ Argent ♦ Caliburn ♦ Chisel ♦ Dragoncoil ♦ Drazkul's Legacy ♦ Eclipse ♦ Falcius Longsword ♦ Gilden Eclipse ♦ Hacker ♦ Izzel's Sable Longsword ♦ Ka'al, The Emerald Brand ♦ Needle ♦ Rosary ♦ Shard of Creation ♦ Sincerity ♦ Stinger ♦ Sword of Courage ♦ Sword of Dominance ♦ Vendetta ♦ Voidblade ♦ Windbleeder ♦ Zero
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can it be primal?