♦ X% Southern Technique damage.
♦ One randomized secondary effect
Argent is a Longsword in Godfall. Longswords are the standard and most common sword wielded by the Valorian Knights. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
Each strike that lands true carries with it hte power of the blazing moon.
Each Longsword Weapon Technique charges independently over time and whenever you hit Enemies.
- Northern Technique - Spectral Flurry: Eviscerate a single enemy with a series of damaging cuts.
- Southern Technique - Spiral Technique: Slide forward and perform a powerful slash against all Enemies in your path. At the end of the weapon technique, a follow-up attack can be performed to damage nearby Enemies if Timing Attacks are unlocked on the Skill Grid.
Argent Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.
- Can be upgraded for x200 Electrum
- Can be enchanted for x1000 Electrum, x10 Sunsteel and x1 Dragonsteel.
- Can be salvaged for x100 Electrum and x3 Sunsteel.
Ancestor ♦ Caliburn ♦ Chisel ♦ Dragoncoil ♦ Drazkul's Legacy ♦ Eclipse ♦ Falcius Longsword ♦ Gilden Eclipse ♦ Hacker ♦ Izzel's Sable Longsword ♦ Ka'al, The Emerald Brand ♦ Needle ♦ Rosary ♦ Seethe ♦ Shard of Creation ♦ Sincerity ♦ Stinger ♦ Sword of Courage ♦ Sword of Dominance ♦ Vendetta ♦ Voidblade ♦ Windbleeder ♦ Zero