Stats for Godfall features information for the various attributes and numerical values that determine the efficiency of each playable Class. Stats may vary depending on the Items and Armor that a character has equipped. Stats can be prioritized to best suit the playstyle of each person. Stats in Godfall also increase as the characters progress and collect more items and Boons while completeing throughout the game. The Tower of Trials is an example location where boons are offered to help benefit players on their progress up the levels. Boons in the Tower of Trials are only valid till the trials end.
- Bleed: Damage received increased in addition to receiving Damage over Time (physical damage)
- Poison: Duration of the DoT increased, dealing more damage overall. (earth damage)
- Curse: Damage dealt by the target is decreased. (void damage)
- Ignite: DoT duration decreases, but deals much higher amounts of DPS. (fire damage)
- Chill: Attack and movement speed is slowed with Damage over Time. (water damage)
- Shock: Target increases incoming Breach damage. (air damage)
Might, Spirit, and Vitality determine your effectiveness in combat. These attributes increase as you level up, and can be enhanced by your equipment.
Improves your max Health.
Increases your maximum Health, and improves the damage dealt by your Siphon attack.