Needle is a Longsword in Godfall. Longswords are the standard and most common sword wielded by the Valorian Knights. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
Needles are dueling longswords used by Valorian high society to settle matters of honor.
Each Longsword Weapon Technique charges independently over time and whenever you hit Enemies.
- Northern Technique - Spectral Flurry: Eviscerate a single enemy with a series of damaging cuts.
- Southern Technique - Spiral Technique: Slide forward and perform a powerful slash against all Enemies in your path. At the end of the weapon technique, a follow-up attack can be performed to damage nearby Enemies if Timing Attacks are unlocked on the Skill Grid.
Needle Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.
- Upgrade Cost: x200 Electrum
- Salvage gives x20 Electrum.
- Only weapon in the game that won't drop with rarity above Common. The only way to get it Uncommon or higher is to upgrade manually.
Ancestor ♦ Argent ♦ Caliburn ♦ Chisel ♦ Dragoncoil ♦ Drazkul's Legacy ♦ Eclipse ♦ Falcius Longsword ♦ Gilden Eclipse ♦ Hacker ♦ Izzel's Sable Longsword ♦ Ka'al, The Emerald Brand ♦ Rosary ♦ Seethe ♦ Shard of Creation ♦ Sincerity ♦ Stinger ♦ Sword of Courage ♦ Sword of Dominance ♦ Vendetta ♦ Voidblade ♦ Windbleeder ♦ Zero
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!