♦ +X% chance to inflict Bleed with your Charged Heavy Attack.
♦ One randomized secondary effect
Stinger is a Longsword in Godfall. Longswords are the standard and most common sword wielded by the Valorian Knights. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
The Highlord Leocan insisted on only using the training sword of his youth because he did not like how other weapons felt in his hands. He made the godsmiths upgrade his childhood blade so that it could be used in true combat.
Each Longsword Weapon Technique charges independently over time and whenever you hit Enemies.
- Northern Technique - Spectral Flurry: Eviscerate a single enemy with a series of damaging cuts.
- Southern Technique - Spiral Technique: Slide forward and perform a powerful slash against all Enemies in your path. At the end of the weapon technique, a follow-up attack can be performed to damage nearby Enemies if Timing Attacks are unlocked on the Skill Grid.
Stinger Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.
- Can be upgraded for x200 Electrum
- Can be enchanted for x1000 Electrum, x10 Sunsteel and x1 Dragonsteel.
- Can be salvaged for x100 Electrum and x3 Sunsteel.
Ancestor ♦ Argent ♦ Caliburn ♦ Chisel ♦ Dragoncoil ♦ Drazkul's Legacy ♦ Eclipse ♦ Falcius Longsword ♦ Gilden Eclipse ♦ Hacker ♦ Izzel's Sable Longsword ♦ Ka'al, The Emerald Brand ♦ Needle ♦ Rosary ♦ Seethe ♦ Shard of Creation ♦ Sincerity ♦ Sword of Courage ♦ Sword of Dominance ♦ Vendetta ♦ Voidblade ♦ Windbleeder ♦ Zero
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!