♦ Whenever you perform a Takedown, gain 2% Archon Fury charge and +X% Archon Fury charge speed for 10 seconds
♦ Three randomized secondary effects.
Vengeance is a Greatsword in Godfall. Greatswords are massive two-handed Weapons that can devastate Enemies. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
Like its sister sword, Executioner, Vengeance has a fishhook-shaped blade. Unlike Executioner, however, this greatsword has a different elemental infusion. Vengeance was lost to history after its wielder was ambushed by Abyssians during the Unification.
Greatswords have a charge bar that fills whenever you hit or are hit by Enemies. You can perform your Weapon Techniques after the first segment of the charge bar is filled. Activating a Weapon Technique will consume the entire charge bar. Each additional segment consumed increases the damage dealt by the technique.
- Northern Technique - Whirlwind: Launch yourself forward and spin your Greatsword to attack nearby Enemies multiple times.
- Southern Technique - Great Throw: Throw your Greatsword to deal damage to Enemies in its path. A well-timed throw may also hit Enemies as the Greatsword returns to you.
Vengeance Notes & Tips
Higher rarity gear can be upgraded up to 5 times.
- Upgrade 1 for x200 Electrum
- Upgrade 2 for x400 Electrum and 5x Sunsteel
- Upgrade 3 for x800 Electrum, 10x Sunsteel and 2x Incarnate Essence
- Upgrade 4 for x1600 Electrum, 1x Dragonsteel and 4x Incarnate Essence
- Upgrade 5 for x3000 Electrum, 2x Dragonsteel and 4x Primal Quintessence.
- Can't be enchanted.
- Can be salvaged for x400 Electrum, x20 Sunsteel and x3 Dragonsteel.