Eye of the Unknown
♦ Gain X Overhealth whenever you Soulshatter an enemy.
♦ Enter Rampage whenever you hit an enemy with you Northern Technique.
♦ Two Random Effects
Eye of the Unknown is a Greatsword in Godfall. Greatswords are massive two-handed Weapons that can devastate Enemies. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
In the last years of the Upheavel, the Cult of the Cosmic Unknown called to something beyond the stars to come and bring about the end of Valorian society.
After years of ritual sacrifice, the last surviving member of the cult completed the summoning and eagerly awaited the arrival of a cosmic destroyer.
Imagine the cultist's surprise when all that appeared was a simple blade with a single observant eye.
Eye of the Unknown Techniques
Greatswords have a charge bar that fills whenever you hit or are hit by Enemies. You can perform your Weapon Techniques after the first segment of the charge bar is filled. Activating a Weapon Technique will consume the entire charge bar. Each additional segment consumed increases the damage dealt by the technique.
- Northern Technique - Whirlwind: Launch yourself forward and spin your Greatsword to attack nearby Enemies multiple times.
- Southern Technique - Great Throw: Throw your Greatsword to deal damage to Enemies in its path. A well-timed throw may also hit Enemies as the Greatsword returns to you.
Eye of the Unknown Location
- Drops at the Tower of Trials
Eye of the Unknown Notes & Tips
- Soulshatter: Defeat an enemy by dealing Soulshatter Damage.
- Overhealth: Bonus Health that degenerates over time.
- Rampage: Hit enemies quicjly to enter a temporary state where you deal bonus damage.
Alazkilic, The Fire of Hate ♦ Carapace Blade ♦ Gilden Retribution ♦ Gildenblade ♦ Glory of Dawn ♦ Harmonic Blade ♦ Hinterfang ♦ Illuminated Edge ♦ Kadriya's Runeblade ♦ Knightblade ♦ Oblivion ♦ Oceana ♦ Rapture ♦ Retribution ♦ Serenity ♦ Shoku ♦ Silverbane ♦ Slate ♦ Solace ♦ Spine Cleaver ♦ Summertide ♦ Vengeance ♦ White Asp ♦ Zamora ♦ Zwei's Razor