Blades of Regret
Legendary Dual Blades
♦ Gain X% Archon Fury charge whenever you consume X or more Shock damage.
♦ Three Randomized Secondary Effects
Blades of Regret are Dual Blades in Godfall. Dual Blades are two dagger-like swords that suit an agile and fast combat style. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void, and Water.
To whoever claims my blades: Do not search for me. Do not follow in my footsteps. Use them better than I did.
Blades of Regret Techniques
Hit Enemies with your Dual Blades to charge up your Inner Focus bar. The charge gradually drains over time.
- Northern Technique - Inner Focus: You enter Inner Focus, granting you a damage bonus for a short time. Activating Inner Focus when more than one segment of the charge bar is highlighted will yield higher damage bonuses for each additional segment.
- Southern Technique - Mortal Coil: Throw your off-hand blade and pull the enemy towards you. If it strikes a boss, you are pulled towards the boss instead. This technique does not consume any of your Inner Focus charge bar.
Blades of Regret Location
Blades of Regret Notes & Tips
- Ailment Consumption: Removes Ailments from an enemy to instantly deal all remaining Ailment damage.
- Shock: Air Ailment. Deals damage over time and enemy takes more Breach damage.
- Archon Fury: Powerful activated state where you are immune to damage and gain extra abilities.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!