Blades of Cruelty
♦ Inflict Bleed whenever you hit an enemy with a Polarity Attack.
♦ One randomized secondary effect
Blades of Cruelty are Dual Blades in Godfall. Dual Blades are two dagger-like swords that suit an agile and fast combat style. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
Sharp, jagged serrations of slate grey metal jut out the edge of each of these blades. Weapons of such intolerable cruelty have largely fallen out of fashion during the Golden Age.
Blades of Cruelty Techniques
Hit Enemies with your Dual Blades to charge up your Inner Focus bar. The charge gradually drains over time.
- Northern Technique - Inner Focus: You enter Inner Focus, granting you a damage bonus for a short time. Activating Inner Focus when more than one segment of the charge bar is highlighted will yield higher damage bonuses for each additional segment.
- Southern Technique - Mortal Coil: Throw your off-hand blade and pull the enemy towards you. If it strikes a boss, you are pulled towards the boss instead. This technique does not consume any of your Inner Focus charge bar.
Blades of Cruelty Location
Blades of Cruelty Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.
- Can be upgraded for x200 Electrum
- Can be enchanted for x1000 Electrum, x10 Sunsteel and x1 Dragonsteel
- Can be salvaged for x100 Electrum and x3 Sunsteel.