♦ X% chance to apply the Mark of Fragility whenever you hit an enemy.
♦ Summon a Void Sentinel whenever you use your Northern Technique.
♦ Two Randomized Secondary Effects
Sunflare Destiny is a Polearm in Godfall. Polearms are two-handed Weapons that provide good reach. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void, and Water.
The winged blades on this glaive are enchanted to deliver an intense burst of energy on every strike. Such power coupled with the weapon's reach and light weight make this weapon a terrifying sight in the hands of a master.
Sunflare Destiny Techniques
- Northern Technique - Polearm Slam: Leap into the air and slam the ground dealing damage to nearby Enemies.
- Southern Technique - Javelin Throw: Throw your Polearm to deal damage and Blind a single target, stunning them briefly.
Sunflare Destiny Location
- Drops at the Tower of Trials
Sunflare Destiny Notes & Tips
- Mark of Fragility: Increases damage dealt to the marked enemy.
- Sentinel: Summoned statue with a powerful beam attack.