Skill Point Cost
Soulshatter is a Skill in Godfall. Soulshatter is a Skill that allows to improve Soulshatter Buildup. Skills in Godfall may grant new active or passive abilities. Each Skill can be upgraded up to five times. Each upgrade costs 1 skill point.
Soulshatter is an additional way to deal damage to your opponents.
- Light attacks and your Northern Technique apply Soulshatter Buildup to the enemy's Health bar.
- Heavy attacks and your Southern Technique consume all Soulshatter Buildup to deal Soulshatter Damage.
- To Soulshatter an enemy, defeat the enemy by dealing Soulshatter Damage.
Every Valorlan knight learns to affect their opponents' internal Aetherium. As a Valorian strikes their foes, they make small rents in their enemies' spiritual fabric. Then, at the right tactical moment, a powerful strike Is delivered that will turn these fractures into a large internal detonation. When performed correctly, this move could utterly destroy a being.
|Level 1||+5% Soulshatter Buildup|
|Level 2||+5% Soulshatter Buildup.|
|Level 3||+7% Soulshatter Buildup.|
|Level 4||+10% Soulshatter Buildup.|
|Level 5||Soulshatter an enemy to unleash a shockwave that applies Soulshatter Buildup to enemies in its wake.|
- Notes on this skill go here.
- The amount of Soulshatter damage and Soulshatter Buildup can be increased by some Equipment.
Ailments ♦ All Stats ♦ Archon Fury ♦ Banners Skill ♦ Breach ♦ Critical Hit Damage ♦ Finesse ♦ Might Skill ♦ Polarity Attacks ♦ Rampage ♦ Recovery ♦ Resistance ♦ Shield Attacks ♦ Shield Prime ♦ Shield Throw ♦ Siphon ♦ Spirit Skill ♦ Sundering Slam ♦ Takedowns ♦ Vitality Skill ♦ Weakpoints ♦ Weapon Techniques ♦ Weapon Timing