Skill Point Cost
Shield Throw is a Skill in Godfall. Shield Throw is a Skill that allows you to perform different Shield Throw attacks. Skills in Godfall may grant new active or passive abilities. Each Skill can be upgraded up to five times. Each upgrade costs 1 skill point.
Shield Throw Description
At its first level this Skill allows the player the ability to perform an Arcing Shield Throw that hits all enemies along its trajectory. At level 3 when you throw returns you can performant an explosive wave to inflict more damages to nearby enemies. At level 5 you can press Q right as your Q + left mouse button Shield Throw hits an enemy to perform a Spectral Blow and dash to the enemy. Level 2 and 4 increases Shield damage and charge speed.
Shield Throw Upgrades
|Level 1||Q + C to perform an Arcing Shield Throw that hits all enemies along its trajectory.|
|Level 2||+10% Shield damage.|
|Level 3||Press Q right as your Shield Throw or Arcing Shield. Throw returns to release an Explosive Wave.|
|Level 4||+5% Shield charge speed.|
|Level 5||Press Q right as your Q + left mouse button Shield Throw hits an enemy to perform a Spectral Blow and dash to the enemy.|
Shield Throw Notes
Your Shield is a key part of your arsenal. It has powerful defensive and offensive applications.
- Block enemy attacks with your Shield to prevent incoming damage.
- Parry enemy attacks by properly timing your Block to prevent incoming damage and briefly stagger nearby enemies. Parries can also reflect projectiles.
- Perform a Shield Throw to throw your Shield and hit enemies at range. Shield Throw uses all of your Shield charge.
- Perform a Petrifying Slam to deal damage to nearby enemies and petrify enemies Breached by the attack. Petrifying Slam uses all of your Shield charge.
- Shield Bash damages an enemy and knocks it down.
- Spinning Blast damages an enemy and can interrupt Red Power Attacks. If your Shield is Primed, this attack will petrify Breached enemies and return your Shield to normal.
Ailments ♦ All Stats ♦ Archon Fury ♦ Banners Skill ♦ Breach ♦ Critical Hit Damage ♦ Finesse ♦ Might Skill ♦ Polarity Attacks ♦ Rampage ♦ Recovery ♦ Resistance ♦ Shield Attacks ♦ Shield Prime ♦ Siphon ♦ Soulshatter ♦ Spirit Skill ♦ Sundering Slam ♦ Takedowns ♦ Vitality Skill ♦ Weakpoints ♦ Weapon Techniques ♦ Weapon Timing