Skill Point Cost
Shield Prime is a Skill in Godfall. Shield Prime is a Skill that __description__. Skills in Godfall may grant new active or passive abilities. Each Skill can be upgraded up to five times. Each upgrade costs 1 skill point.
Shield Prime Description
Shield Prime Upgrades
|Level 1||Parry or Block to charge your Shield. When fully charged, your Shield becomes Primed for 40 seconds. Parry enemies while Primed to reflect 25% of the incoming damage at enemies in front of you.|
|Level 2||Primed state lasts an additional 20 seconds, charges 25% faster, and reflects 50% of Incoming damage|
|Level 3||Hold Q + left mouse button then release to perform a Charge Shield Throw. If your Shield is Primed, the throw deals +100% damage and returns your Shield to normal.|
|Level 4||If your Shield is Primed, press Q after performing a Petrifying Slam to perform a follow up Primed Petrifying Slam and return your Shield to normal.|
|Level 5||Press Q + Shift to Prime your Shield.|
Shield Prime Notes
Your Shield is a key part of your arsenal. It has powerful defensive and offensive applications.
- Block enemy attacks with your Shield to prevent incoming damage.
- Parry enemy attacks by properly timing your Block to prevent incoming damage and briefly stagger nearby enemies. Parries can also reflect projectiles.
- Perform a Shield Throw to throw your Shield and hit enemies at range. Shield Throw uses all of your Shield charge.
- Perform a Petrifying Slam to deal damage to nearby enemies and petrify enemies Breached by the attack. Petrifying Slam uses all of your Shield charge.
- Shield Bash damages an enemy and knocks it down.
- Spinning Blast damages an enemy and can interrupt Red Power Attacks. If your Shield is Primed, this attack will petrify Breached enemies and return your Shield to normal.
Ailments ♦ All Stats ♦ Archon Fury ♦ Banners Skill ♦ Breach ♦ Critical Hit Damage ♦ Finesse ♦ Might Skill ♦ Polarity Attacks ♦ Rampage ♦ Recovery ♦ Resistance ♦ Shield Attacks ♦ Shield Throw ♦ Siphon ♦ Soulshatter ♦ Spirit Skill ♦ Sundering Slam ♦ Takedowns ♦ Vitality Skill ♦ Weakpoints ♦ Weapon Techniques ♦ Weapon Timing
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!