♦ +X% Breach Damage
Shatterplate is a Warhammer in Godfall. Warhammers are colossal Weapons that can smash the ground to deal damage. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
Every warrior in the Valorian army's heavy infantry corps are given this hammer and taught how use it against Valorplate.
Warhammers have two charge bars that fill gradually over time and whenever you hit Enemies. Activating a Warhammer Weapon Technique will consume one charge bar.
- Northern Technique - Concussive Smash: Slam your Warhammer into the ground to deal damage to nearby Enemies and stunning them briefly.
- Southern Technique - Unstoppable Force: Slam your Warhammer into the ground to deal damage to Enemies in a straight line.
Shatterplate Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.
- Can be upgraded for x200 Electrum
- Can be enchanted for x500 Electrum and x5 Sunsteel
- Can be salvaged for x40 Electrum and x1 Sunsteel.