Renzai The Man-Catcher is a Polearm in Godfall. Polearms are two-handed Weapons that provide good reach. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
Even among the martial Valorians there are fugitives, and there is no more famous a bounty hunter than Penzai. This humble former knight is the namesake for his unique polearm, built to allow him to keep enemies under control ancf at a controllable distance.
Renzai The Man-Catcher Techniques
- Northern Technique - Polearm Slam: Leap into the air and slam the ground dealing damage to nearby Enemies.
- Southern Technique - Javelin Throw: Throw your Polearm to deal damage and Blind a single target, stunning them briefly.
Renzai The Man-Catcher Location
Renzai The Man-Catcher Notes & Tips
- Can be enchanted for x2000 Electrum, x20 Sunsteel and 3 Dragonsteel
- Can be salvaged for x200 Electrum and x10 Sunsteel and x1 Dragonsteel
Higher rarity gear can be upgraded up to 5 times.
- Upgrade 1 for x200 Electrum
- Upgrade 2 for x400 Electrum and 5x Sunsteel
- Upgrade 3 for x800 Electrum, 10x Sunsteel and 2x Incarnate Essence
- Upgrade 4 for x1600 Electrum, 1x Dragonsteel and 4x Incarnate Essence
- Upgrade 5 for x3000 Electrum, 2x Dragonsteel and 4x Primal Quintessence.