♦ Whenever you hit a Shocked enemy, unleash a shockwave that deals X Air damage. Weapon Techniques inflict Ailments.
♦ Three Randomized Secondary Effects
Reher's Shame is a Polearm in Godfall. Polearms are two-handed Weapons that provide good reach. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void, and Water.
Originally the weapon of a simple knight, this halberd participated in over fifty duels. As the fame of its wielder increased, this weapon was upgraded time and time again until it became anything but simple.
Reher's Shame Techniques
- Northern Technique - Polearm Slam: Leap into the air and slam the ground dealing damage to nearby Enemies.
- Southern Technique - Javelin Throw: Throw your Polearm to deal damage and Blind a single target, stunning them briefly.
Reher's Shame Location
Reher's Shame Notes & Tips
- Ailments: Negative effects applied to enemies that vary depending on the element.
- Weapon Technique: Combat abilities unique to each weapon type. Your Northern and Southern Techniques.
- Shock: Air Ailment. Deals damage over time and enemy takes more Breach damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Was there some overhall of weapons? I think I noticed several weapons with the wrong rarity.
At least this one is wrong. It's Epic.