♦ Whenever you consume Bleed, apply the Greater Mark of Fragility that lasts X seconds for each Bleed stack consumed.
♦ Three Random Seconday Effects
Kadriya's Runeblade is a Greatsword in Godfall. Greatswords are massive two-handed Weapons that can devastate Enemies. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void, and Water.
No blade represented the harmony of Light and Dark more than the blade of the Dusk Lord. Kadriya was an exemplar of her office and wielded this magnificient weapon with honor until her dying day.
Kadriya's Runeblade Techniques
Greatswords have a charge bar that fills whenever you hit or are hit by Enemies. You can perform your Weapon Techniques after the first segment of the charge bar is filled. Activating a Weapon Technique will consume the entire charge bar. Each additional segment consumed increases the damage dealt by the technique.
- Northern Technique - Whirlwind: Launch yourself forward and spin your Greatsword to attack nearby Enemies multiple times.
- Southern Technique - Great Throw: Throw your Greatsword to deal damage to Enemies in its path. A well-timed throw may also hit Enemies as the Greatsword returns to you.
Kadriya's Runeblade Location
Kadriya's Runeblade Notes & Tips
- Greater Mark of Fragility: Greatly increases damage dealt to the marked enemy.
- Bleed: Physical Ailment, deals damage over time and the enemy takes more damage.
- Ailment Consumption: Remove Ailments from an enemy to instantly deal all reamining Ailment damage.
Alazkilic, The Fire of Hate ♦ Carapace Blade ♦ Eye of the Unknown ♦ Gilden Retribution ♦ Gildenblade ♦ Glory of Dawn ♦ Harmonic Blade ♦ Hinterfang ♦ Illuminated Edge ♦ Knightblade ♦ Oblivion ♦ Oceana ♦ Rapture ♦ Retribution ♦ Serenity ♦ Shoku ♦ Silverbane ♦ Slate ♦ Solace ♦ Spine Cleaver ♦ Summertide ♦ Vengeance ♦ White Asp ♦ Zamora ♦ Zwei's Razor