Uncommon Dual Blades
♦ +X% Polarity Attack charge speed.
Hope's Lament are Dual Blades in Godfall. Dual Blades are two dagger-like swords that suit an agile and fast combat style. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void and Water.
The devotaries of the Light of Penitence carry these blades as a symbol of their faith. The swords are only meant to be drawn if the bearers are given no other options.
Hope's Lament Techniques
Hit Enemies with your Dual Blades to charge up your Inner Focus bar. The charge gradually drains over time.
- Northern Technique - Inner Focus: You enter Inner Focus, granting you a damage bonus for a short time. Activating Inner Focus when more than one segment of the charge bar is highlighted will yield higher damage bonuses for each additional segment.
- Southern Technique - Mortal Coil: Throw your off-hand blade and pull the enemy towards you. If it strikes a boss, you are pulled towards the boss instead. This technique does not consume any of your Inner Focus charge bar.
Hope's Lament Location
Hope's Lament Notes & Tips
- Notes and tips go here.
- Can be upgraded for x200 Electrum
- Can be enchanted for x500 Electrum and x5 Sunsteel
- Can be salvaged for x40 Electrum and x1 Sunsteel.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!