♦ Whenever you consume Curse, apply the Greater Mark of Weakness that lasts X seconds for each Curse stack consumed.
♦ Three Randomized Secondary Effects
Drazkul's Voidhammer is a Warhammer in Godfall. Warhammers are colossal Weapons that can smash the ground to deal damage. All Weapons in Godfall have randomized Damage types which can vary between Earth, Fire, Physical, Void, and Water.
This warhammer allegedly fell from the sky after the Shadowed Tower attempted to draw power from beyond the stars. It is not made of any known material and it pulses with an otherwordly rhythym that can only be felt by the wielder.
Drazkul's Voidhammer Techniques
- Northern Technique - Concussive Smash: Slam your Warhammer into the ground to deal damage to nearby Enemies and stunning them briefly.
- Southern Technique - Unstoppable Force: Slam your Warhammer into the ground to deal damage to Enemies in a straight line.
Drazkul's Voidhammer Location
Drazkul's Voidhammer Notes & Tips
- Ailment Consumption: Remove ailments from an enemy to instantly deal all remaining Ailment damage.
- Curse: Void Ailment. Deals damage over time and the enemy deals less damage.
- Greater Mark of Weakness: The marked enemy deals significantly less damage.